Your Ad here ...



Product ...

Services ...

Other things ...

Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Mayor Asmundson Teaches and Learns Back Through Politics (August 13, 2008)
  “Because I love Davis,” Mayor Ruth said. “I always try to see what is best for Davis. When people disagree with me, I try to listen to their perspective. Probably I haven’t seen that perspective before, and they have good things to say. So I keep refining my thinking. I’m never embarrassed to change my mind. I may change my mind because I see someone else’s point of view – perhaps it was better. We don’t always agree, but we need to respect others,” she proudly avers.

 Her list of achievements may fill number of pages, but the apparent keys to success that she imparts to us are what great wonders of being selfless and giving heartfelt service could endow.

(Mayor Asmundson is a graduate of the University)
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home